We believe that an ingredient essential to the success of any telephone campaign is the recognition and respect for the prospect and his/her right to privacy. With this in mind, DialAmerica has established the following practices to protect the rights of its prospects and clients:
- DialAmerica is fully committed to protecting the privacy and wishes of its prospects and customers. All prospects and customers who request not to be called by our clients and/or DialAmerica are removed from those calling files.
- DialAmerica agents are instructed to honor all Do Not Call requests by customers.
- DialAmerica subscribes to all federal and state not-for-telephone solicitation lists. Using the above, the company's database is updated on a regular basis.
- When using outside lists, DialAmerica complies with all industry ethical standards. To assure compliance, all tapes received from clients are run against our in-house suppression list.
- DialAmerica's success in our industry is the result, in large part, of a concerted effort to treat all customers with dignity and respect. Our future success depends on this approach to a greater degree than ever before, and we are committed to maintaining our current policies.
For each visitor to our web page, our web server automatically recognizes the consumer's domain name and e-mail address (where possible). We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail. If you do not wish to be sent any further information, notify the webmaster (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Information about each visit is collected.The information we collect is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes. It is reviewed and used to make the web site better for visitors. This information includes the page the visitor came from, what browser the visitor is using, what operating system the visitor is using and the most common pages that are viewed. The data helps us in determining ways to improve our site through navigational, content and graphical enhancements.
Persons who request information about DialAmerica and its services and supply DialAmerica with their names and postal addresses will be added to our database to receive future DialAmerica mailings related to their inquiries.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending e-mail to us at email@example.com and telling us that you do not want to receive e-mail from our company. Or you can reach us by telephone at 201-327-0200.
Our postal address is:
960 Macarthur Blvd.
Mahwah, NJ 07495
DialAmerica Information Security Policy
Enhancing security measures is an ongoing process that ensures all clients' their confidential information will remain secure at DialAmerica. We always pass client audits with impressive scores.
Every individual at DialAmerica, no matter what their status (employee, contractor, consultant, temporary, etc.), must comply with the information security policies found in the Employee Information Security Policy Handbook and related information security documents.
Non-compliance with these and other information security requirements including any employee abusing the privileges and authorized uses of information technology systems can result in disciplinary action ranging from verbal reprimand up to and including termination for DialAmerica workers who willingly and deliberately violate this policy.
A copy of the employee handbook is available to clients upon request.