Why Call Center Agent Training Can Jump-Start Your Brand
April 25, 2017
If there was a step you could take to ensure your business engages more customers every day, wouldn't you do it? There is one important step that is often overlooked.
We're talking about your business's Call Center Agent Training, and how that training can dramatically improve your brand's ability to effectively communicate and sell.
Formerly seen as a managed expense, training—in particular, your customer service call center training—is now considered a top-level investment into the productivity and success of your brand.
The simple, three-fourths key to growth
More than three-fourths of B2B marketing leaders say improved branding is critical to growth. (Source: Circle Research). This is because your brand is the customer-facing voice of your business.
Think about it... there are only so many incremental improvements you can make in your product or service, but the delivery and communication of your brand’s value is something you can always make better.
Improvements to your call center agent training program will help you improve communication, increase customer engagement and, ultimately, grow your brand.
Your dedicated investment into results
In your continual search for heightened brand awareness and loyalty, training is the often-overlooked solution that can help you most.
Why should you expect such positive brand immersion from agent training?
Exceptional training practices carry elements of success that ordinary call center training does not. Namely, it teaches brand communication and messaging techniques that carry the voice and unique language of your business.
The key training features you need
Consider these training aspects that, when developed and implemented, can add growth to your brand:
- Initial course set-up: enlist professional instructional designers to develop curriculum specific to your brand that enhances and integrates your processes into the call center environment
- Customized training materials: ensure your documentation is visually appealing to adult learners and meets the needs of varying learning styles, whether for instructor-led or e-learning courses
- One-on-one support: guarantee your sales/customer service agents receive individualized attention – ensuring a shorter learning curve and higher productivity
- Goal-oriented: curriculum should consider your business goals as a foundation to training; focus content on the specifics your customer service and call center agents need to succeed
- Reaction time: be able to read and react to changes in customer tendencies and purchasing habits: develop flexible, dynamic training that can be easily modified for changing business needs
Instead of generic skills exposure, your agents will be immersed in practical working knowledge that is brand-organic—it's a natural extension of your business. Furthermore, better training practices equal better quality and productivity metrics.
Give your brand a strategic advantage
Advanced training success is just one of the many benefits a ThinSourcing relationship can offer your brand. It's an advantage made possible by having a collaborative, transparent working partnership.
Want to learn more? Contact DialAmerica to find out how we can work tirelessly to provide outstanding experiences for you and your customers.