Teleservices for Healthcare
Security and Compliance
In the healthcare industry, information security and compliance is critical to your beneficiaries. For this reason, maintaining data safety and security is a top priority. We employ a full range of physical, operational, system and network safeguards to help ensure the information we handle is completely protected, including the following:
- Provide access to systems containing data only to authorized staff members in secure areas monitored by security cameras
- Run stringent background and reference checks on all employees before hiring
- Operate in a completely paperless environment with no electronic equipment (mobile phones, calculators, etc.) or writing instruments of any kind permitted at workstations
- Encrypt all data before it is stored or transmitted
- Monitor our network constantly for security allowing no unauthorized user access. Any unauthorized activity on the Internet network will be stopped before it ever reaches the internal private network
- Maintain the highest level of security standards including Level 1 certified by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) program, ensuring the highest level of security at our call centers across the country.
We've made billions of phone calls without one regulatory citation. Ever. In today's tough regulatory environment, compliance is more important than ever. With our commitment to compliance, you can rest assured that we are 100% dedicated to following all local, state, and federal telemarketing laws and regulations.
Our dedicated compliance department knows regulatory issues inside and out and immediately informs all divisions of any new requirements or changes. We retain legal counsel to help ensure ongoing compliance with all healthcare specific regulations and we conduct audits of call centers, along with compliance knowledge "pop quizzes" to make sure our agents know exactly what kind of terminology they can and cannot use.
CMS /HIPAA Compliance
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services have developed Conditions of Participation and Conditions for Coverage regulations for all healthcare organizations in order to begin and continue participating in the Medicare and Medicaid programs. Achieving and maintaining these regulations in your contact center is an additional stress that no management team needs to undertake. That’s why at DialAmerica Healthcare Solutions we eliminate the worry. We ensure our programs meet and exceed all CMS compliance standards. Additionally, we guarantee that all our clients with ‘deemed status’ will pass any CMS validation survey.
In today’s digital marketplace, the privacy of beneficiaries’ information is a top concern for all clients. At DialAmerica Healthcare Solutions, we ensure that all of our programs are HIPAA compliant and that your healthcare information is secure. You can rest easy leaving your program in our hands.