Think of us as Fort Knox for your data
At DialAmerica, maintaining our clients' data safety and security is our top priority. We employ a full range of physical, operational, systems, and network safeguards to help ensure the information we handle is completely protected. Here are just some of the measures we take:
- Our Maximum Uninterrupted Secure Technology (MUSTechnology) creates a
technological fortress around all of our data that prevents security breaches.
- All systems containing data are in secure areas accessible only to authorized staff members. These areas are locked and secured 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Security cameras record activity in strategic areas in and outside of the building.
- We run stringent background and reference checks on all employees before hiring.
- To prevent agents from recording prospect information, we operate in a completely paperless environment with no electronic equipment (cell phones, pagers, calculators) or writing instruments of any kind permitted at workstations.
- Agents must sign confidentiality agreements to protect sensitive data. Failure to comply-even once-is cause for termination.
- All data is encrypted before it is stored or transmitted.
- Our network is constantly monitored for security and no unauthorized users can access it. Any unauthorized activity on the Internet network would be stopped before it ever reaches the internal private network.
- To help ensure operational continuity, we have a comprehensive Emergency Incident Response Plan in place. To prevent service interruptions, call traffic would be redirected to another facility and generators are in place so there would be no time lost in the event of a power outage.
We never lose sight of the fact that we are entrusted with highly personal information and through a combined approach of both physical and technological security monitoring, work vigilantly to prevent this information from ever being misused.