B2B and B2C Solutions
Upsells and Enhancements
Call Center Optimization
Sales Process Automation
+ Customer Service
B2B and B2C Solutions
Lead Generation/Inquiry Qualification
Improving Customer Satisfaction
Improving Customer Experience
+ Communication / Telecom / Media
+ Financial Services
Services we Offer
Member & Provider Services
The DialAmerica Difference
Security and Compliance
Star Rating Initiative
Hot Industry Topics
+ WHY DIALAMERICA
+ Who We Are
+ Data Analysis
+ Thought Leadership
+ Press Releases
+ Press Coverage
+ CONTACT US
+ Call Centers
+ Thought Leadership
+ Press Releases
+ Press Coverage
Dialogue - Connecting with industry trends, challenges and solutions
Connecting with industry trends, challenges and solutions
10 Ways to Hire and Retain the Best Sales Talent
- Salespeople are invaluable to any business, but attracting and retaining the best sales talent is a unique challenge, especially in today’s competitive marketplace. Beyond simple dollars, here are ten ways you can attract and retain the best sales team........
Keys to Creating Business Distinction
- In today's hyper competitive, high-churn business environment, strategic rethinking is the main focus of many business leaders. While some are content with only minor adjustments, others are faced with the challenge of drastically revamping their brand........
How to Get the Best Out of Your Contact Center in 2015
- After reviewing the past year and spending considerable time planning and preparing, businesses are enacting plans, employees are feeling motivated and refreshed and there is a renewed commitment to making this year better than the last........
The Case for the Telephone in Customer Service
- At the 2014 Association of National Advertisers' 2014 Masters of Marketing Conference some 2,800 marketers and vendors gathered to discuss their craft.
Throughout the event, the concepts of brand purpose and listening, as well as knowing and serving customers, came up repeatedly.......
Regardless of the Channel, Keep It Personal and Customized
- A stand out trend in this space right now is personalization. According to
DMNews and Forrester
, 92 percent of marketing and customer insight professionals say their companies have taken a greater interest in personalization this year. ......
Outsourcing vs. Insourcing – What is best for you?
- Outsourcing is a healthy business practice that carries real economic benefits with it. This system drives innovation, competition and creativity in myriad industries and professions country and worldwide.....
Founded in '57 – DialAmerica's View of the Contact Center Industry 57 Years Later, & Where We're Headed
- 2014 marks 57 years since DialAmerica got its start in the contact center industry in 1957. In this special edition Dialogue, we would like to pause for a moment to reflect on this unique milestone, where our company and industry have been, and where we are headed. ......
Contact Centers Are Still Key to Great Marketing
- Marketing is awash with buzzwords, complexity and new channels to consider adding to the mix. Developing and implementing a successful program can be overwhelming and fraught with risk. Thankfully, fundamental marketing truths have held up as marketers' options continue to increase. ......
Turning Contact Center Costs into Contact Center Profits
- Exceptional customer service is increasingly important to build and maintain a dedicated customer base. In a
of B2B companies released last year, Walker Information projected that by 2020, positive customer service will be the most important factor on customers’ minds ......
What is Your Time Worth? 6 Ways Contact Centers Can Save Your Company Time
- Everywhere we look, companies are facing an all too common corporate struggle to ensure that employees are as productive as possible during work hours and not constantly sidetracked by emails, impromptu meetings and other interruptions......
The Power of Positive, Personal Interactions
- In the age of mobile phones and tablets, the way people interact and relate to others is rapidly evolving.
recently said that younger generations are especially prone to informal, mobile-based methods of communications......
Have You Considered the Hidden Cost of Savings?
- In the post-recession environment, business managers are mindful of any opportunity to reduce budgets and increase revenue. This is understandable, and many companies have seen their fiscal health improve as budgets are tightened and assets and investments maximized......
The Top Three Customer "Asks" for Call Center Services
- Customers are increasingly demanding more from the brands with whom they do business. Surprisingly, however, an estimated
80 percent of companies
either miss or mishandle crucial engagement opportunities.....
Utilizing Your Contact Center to Drive Marketing Efficiency
- Marketing departments are under constant
to increase efficiency, accountability and the rate of return on investments in their activities and initiatives.....
Your Contact Center is the Key to Multichannel Marketing Success
- In a 2012
, Sitecore found that 9 in 10 marketers believe multichannel marketing boosts sales and profitability. Fast forward to the beginning of 2014.....
Making Your Contact Center a Profit Center
- According to a survey from Deloitte, client-side business growth will drive increased demand for teleservices in the new year. .....
Making It Easy for Customers Is More Important Than Exceeding Expectations
- There is virtually no difference between the loyalty of customers whose expectations are exceeded in service interactions and those whose expectations are simply met .....
The Power of a Minute - Timely Responsiveness to Inquiries Increases Conversion and Retention
- For a brand to succeed in today's crowded marketplace, it needs actionable strategies that increase conversion and retention rates. As technology improves and instant gratification becomes the status quo, focusing on swift responsiveness to inquiries is a powerful way .....
Business Transitions and your Brand - Contact Centers Must be Steadfast in Moments of Change
- From the sale of
, 2013 has been a landmark year for large business transactions in a range of industries. .....
Your Frontline During a Business Crisis
- Having a crisis communications plan in place for unexpected events is essential in today’s business environment. Public relations professionals
that a company’s response to a crisis during the first 24 hours is crucial.....
Building Customer Trust in All Channels
- A recent
Association of National Advertisers
study found 96 percent of marketers currently use or are planning to use mobile marketing – indicating tremendous marketer interest in this and other developing channels...
Telephonic Customer Service – The Cornerstone of Loyalty and Revenues
- According to a recent piece on The Huffington Post,
Customer Service: The New Proactive Marketing,"
loyal customers are worth up to ten times the value of their first purchase...
Invest in your Customers' Contact Center Experience - Savvy Customers Want Information – Not Sales Messaging
- The rise of Internet commerce has rapidly evolved customer expectations and purchase patterns. A recent Harvard Business Review blog post, "
Invest in Your Customers More Than Your Brand
," explores this concept in depth.
Post-Recession — You Need the Best a Contact Center Can Offer
- A recent B2C (Business 2 Community) article, "
The Strategic Role of the Call Center in a Recovering Economy
," makes a compelling case for the importance of contact centers in a competitive, post-recession environment where in-house budgets remain tight and customer attrition rates are high."
Contact Center Benchmarks for 2013 - What to Look for in a Contact Center Partner in the New Year
- Contact centers are moving away from cost being the main determinant in all activities, according to the recent CustomerThink article, "
Call Centers Get Savvy for 2013
Achieving Customer 'Wows' - The Crucial Role of Contact Center Agents in Service Today
- Providing the best customer service sometimes means taking a step outside the box. A recent Forbes.com article,
"4 Ways To Wow Your Customers With Excellent Customer Service
", explains the importance of creating 'wow' moments for customers.
Customers Want Service Onshore - The Benefits of Bringing Contact Centers Back Home
- Jobs and the issue of offshoring continue to be top-of-mind for many Americans. Earlier this year, a Gallup
found that Americans’ most-favored job creation method is simply keeping jobs in the U.S.
Beyond Telemarketing: What to Look for in a Modern Day Contact Center
- Contact Centers are Trusted, Valuable Partners
It's All About the Context
- How Meaningful Customer Interactions Build Loyalty and Save Money
Growing Sales Through Early Lead-Generation and Demand Teleprospecting
- The Call Center Pipeline as a Key Component of Your Sales Strategy
The Greater Cost of Losing Customers
- Contact Centers Build Relationships, Loyalty and Revenue
The Cost-Effective Solution for Outbound Calling
- Outsourcing Provides Guaranteed Experts Aligned with Revenue Growth
The Bottom-Line Importance of Positive Customer Service
- How contact center interactions directly impact customer loyalty and future profits
The Power of the Contact Center as a Rating Determinant
- Focusing on Online Reviews Alone is Not Enough
What Customers Really Want:
- Simple Solutions for Improving Customer Service and Boosting Customer Loyalty
Stop Spamming and Start Selling:
- Combine Channels for Maximum Marketing Effectiveness
Taking a 360° Approach to Hispanic Marketing
- Boosting Brand Engagement Through High-Quality Customer Service
Getting to the Close
- Qualifying Online Sales Leads Before They Go Cold
What Savvy Brands Know About Keeping Teleservices Onshore
- The Benefits of U.S. Based Contact Centers
Closing the Gap Between Customer Service and the Rest of Your Company
- Lessons from a Scorned Coffee Lover
Talking Your Way to Top Notch Customer Service
- Despite Growing Popularity of Social Networking Sites, Consumers Still Want to Speak With Customer Service Agents .........
A 360 Approach to Reaching Millennials
- Over the past thirty years, marketers have been struggling to fully understand the Millennial generation .........
Census 2010: How to Reach the Growing Hispanic Population
- The 2010 Census results reveal that the Hispanic population has experienced significant growth. In your opinion, what does this mean for the marketing industry?
Boomers: The New 50+
- Baby Boomers and their retirement have been a hot topic of discussion this year, as the eldest Boomers turn 65 in 2011. Traditionally .............
Customer Relationship Management: The Success Factor
- Marketers Must Rethink Targeting / Engagement Strategies
2011 Trends in Marketing
- The results of a recent Associated Press survey of leading economists suggest the pillars of America's financial systems will remain shaky throughout 2011
Customer Experience Equals Business Results
- As 2010 quickly comes to a close, many marketers are still struggling with how to best connect with consumers ...........
Getting Back to Basics
magazine recently featured an article titled "Is Our Messaging Getting Lost in Our Medium?"
ThinSourcing – The Logical Business Model for Today’s Environment
- As the U.S. economy tries to stabilize, economists continue to provide grim forecasts on the speed of the recovery.....
Customer Relationship Management: The Success Factor
- Over the past 10 years customer relationship management (CRM) has gone through a major evolution as businesses realize the value of a strong program .......
The Digital Age and Teleservices
- Despite the advances in the communication and marketing industries, traditional marketing programs continue to flourish.......
Bridging the Gap Through Customer Data Analysis
- Today’s customer support systems are increasingly focused on multi-channel communication methods, the combination of online communication and teleservices. Alternatively, customer data analysis .........
Top 5 Characteristics of a Successful Healthcare Service Program
- In the healthcare marketing industry, clear and consistent communications are critical to ensuring successful customer service and acquisition programs .........
Creating Cost Effective Customer Care
- For over 50 years, working across dozens of consumer and business-to-business product and service categories .........
Scoring Sales Success with Database Modeling
- All names are not the same. That’s the basic truth underlying successful customer acquisition campaigns .........
Call Centers – The Key to Customer Loyalty
- Today’s consumer demands a very high level of customer service at all points of contact .........
Marketing in 2010 – It’s A New Day
- As the New Year gets underway, there is anticipation that 2010 will be a year of major transformation .........
Existing Client Login
© DialAmerica All rights reserved.